Thursday, August 28, 2008

MEET THE NEW GUY: BRANDON PERRY


You might just want to put Brandon Perry on your radar. He's the baby-faced model out of New York, who despite not being signed to an agency, has been booking jobs like crazy. He's his own management! This month alone he appeared on the Wendy Williams Show and also landed a recurring role on All My Children.

How did this Brooklyn boy, with those come-hither eyes, end up modeling you ask? "My cousin Danielle pushed and pushed and pushed me to model," he explained. "I was so hesitant because I never thought I could exude that confidence it takes to really work the camera. One day she got me to come up to New York and do a shoot with her as the photographer. I took one look at those pictures and knew this is where I needed to be."

And here he is to stay. He hasn't been modeling for long but has already worked with some of New York's best photographers. He has the perfect statue and his pout is serious. From the looks of things, it seems like he's about to blow up. Watch.

His ultimate goal:
"To come out of the game knowing I ascended to the highest possible point I could climb. Be it national ads, international runway, I just want to know I made the biggest impact that I could. If I can help aspiring models along the way of course I'd do that as well."



(Photos: Tarrice Love)