Monday, June 30, 2008

MEET: TAZ ARNOLD

You've got questions, we've got answers...

So Kanye West made his rounds at the men's shows in Paris, but attention was not on him. Everybody was much more interested in knowing who his "mystery fashion friend" was. Well, allow me to introduce to you producer and fashion maven Taz Arnold. Formerly a member of the group Sa-Ra and a frequent collaborator with Kanye West and Hype Williams.

He blends music, fashion and sheer mathematical genius in a harmonic manifestation of what I call, dopeness! And his otherworldly melodies and matchless sense of style should force everyone to reconfigure their perception of both, the worlds of music and fashion as they know it.

When it comes to his style he says:

"When you see me dressed tripped out it’s because I grew up in a certain era. I’m mixing and matching different extremes. So when you see me its not some random craziness—there’s a history behind all that stuff. And for the record I’m not a fashionable person. Fashion is a pre-packaged style. I’m more a style person. It’s about being original and being an individual. My look is my personal style."