Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Inside Khloe Kardashian Shoe Closet


Hands down Khloe Kardashian is my favorite Kardashian, I love her tell it like it is & keep it real attitude & of course even though i am not a great pecker when it comes to ladies shoes, Khloe totally nailed this one....boi! 
Khloe recently opened the doors of her LA home to show off her footwear game to Elle Magazine and looking at Khloe’s shoes was like walking through a shoe museum.
Khloe definately succedded in making a shoe fanatic out of a man like me and I must admit after looking a Khloe’s shoes I had at least 3 orgasms shoegasms back 2 back 2 back lol!!!!!
Take a look at her shoe closet & few excerpts from her interview below:


“I love all of my shoes! It is a must to have them color coordinated, and to be able to see each and every one of them. I know exactly where each one lives and I can tell if one has even been moved! It definitely helps to put one shoe facing front, and the other to the back. It saves space, but it is also nice to be able to see the back-side of the shoe. I am an organization freak!”
“I would not have my closet any other way but color coordinated! It makes getting dressed in the morning much easier, and makes your closet appear much cleaner.
These shoes are beyond words. Mr. Louboutin just does it right—he knows how to make women’s shoes the entire outfit. I literally create most of my outfits around my shoe collection.”

“These boots are so special to me. They are probably ten years old. My dad bought them for me when I was in high school. He picked them out himself and surprised me for no reason at all. He said, ‘These boots just screamed your name, so I had to get them for you!’ I believe they were the first expensive piece of wardrobe I owned. I love the memories these boots give me! And my vintage Chanel bag…need I say more? Love Chanel…. it makes any outfit that much more fabulous.”
“What can I say, I love bling! I’m drawn to anything that sparkles. These shoes are my Sex and the City shoes—I actually wore them when the Lakers won the Championship last year. And my phone…my office is not complete without this beautiful thing! My bling phone makes business calls nearly stress free.”
Have this feeling that someone...[and she sure knows herself] NEEDS Khloe’s shoe closet in her life like ASAP!!!!!!