Wednesday, February 4, 2009

SESSILEE LOPEZ EXCLUSIVE IN LATINA MAG


Supermodel Sessilee Lopez is best known for being one of the four cover models of last years' coveted Vogue Italia “Black Issue”. And now she’s rocking the pages of Latina magazine and talking about the rumors of her being Kanye West’s new chick and other ish.

Sessilee On Kayne West:
“Me and Kanye are just friends,” she says, for the record. “He’s a great guy. I’m attracted to the way he thinks. It’s a great quality to be creative and not be afraid to voice that.”

Sessilee On Working with Tyra Banks:
“I was like a sponge when I worked with her,” Lopez says. “She told me, ‘You have to let the public as well as the fashion world know who you are.’

Sessilee On being a Dominican model:
“Fashion is very black and white,” she says. “It doesn’t pay attention to heritage much. They don’t see me as a Dominican girl. They just see the
color of my skin. It can be hard, because it’s your heritage and you want to be appreciated for it, but it’s just modeling, so I don’t let it get to me.